Shop Now, Pay Later
Christine Lingerie now accepts AfterPay, here’s how it works.
WHY CHOOSE AFTERPAY?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Add your selections to your cart up to a maximum of $2,000 (including taxes and shipping) and proceed to Checkout as normal when done.
- From the Cart page, you can select AfterPay for eligible purchases. From the Cart page you can choose rapid checkout by clicking on the AfterPay button. If your purchase is not eligible or exceeds the maximum limit (including taxes and shipping) of $2,000 you will not see AfterPay as an option.
- From the Checkout page, you can select AfterPay for eligible purchases. From the Checkout page you can choose AfterPay as your payment option using the payment form. If your purchase is not eligible or exceeds the maximum limit (including taxes and shipping) of $2,000 you will not see AfterPay as an option.
- AfterPay will charge your credit card as per its Terms of Service in 4 even amounts over 6 weeks with your first payment due at purchase.
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
- You must be at least 18 years old OR the legal age in your state of residence.
- You must be eligible for an AfterPay account as per its Terms of Service.
- You must register for an account with AfterPay and be accepted for its service. Register here.
- You will need an eligible credit card as per the AfterPay Terms of Service.
- AfterPay may require you to provide your SMS capable contact number.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Purchases made using AfterPay are subject to Christine Lingerie’s standard return policy that can be found here and AfterPay’s return conditions as per its Terms of Service. AfterPay explains its Returns/Refunds policy in this useful help article.
Once your return is received and processed by Christine Lingerie, your AfterPay balance will be reduced or cancelled accordingly. If you have already made payments, those will be refunded to you by AfterPay to your original method of payment. If you choose to mail in your return, you will be subject to any return fees and duties as per our policy found here.
Please see this helpful FAQ article on the AfterPay help site or contact their customer service team at the link above.
No, at this time it is not possible to purchase a Gift Card using AfterPay.
AfterPay is available for orders between $10 and $2000 inclusive of all taxes, surcharges, and shipping costs.
That’s up to AfterPay! Please see their helpful guide on how they handle missed payments here.
AfterPay accepts domestic Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards, they do not accept cards issued from overseas banks or Interac cards. To use your card with AfterPay you will still be subject to your card issuer’s terms and conditions including any applicable finance charges and fees that may apply. When you use your card you may not receive certain rewards, features and benefits that may be offered for example, additional points or cash back. For more information please contact your card issuer.
More on this policy can be found on the How Do Payments Work? section of the AfterPay site.